Terms and Conditions
Effective from: May 1, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before the use of the OneLink.Page website operated by Xpandity.com SRL/BV.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice. If you don’t agree and accept these Terms and Conditions, we invite you to stop using the website OneLink.Page. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website OneLink.Page (the “Service”).
You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms and on your behalf.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and Ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Belgium. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Cookies let us retrieve the user’s details for each visit to ease the use of the Service.
OneLink.Page (the “Service”) allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
1. You are entitled to post the Content (you are the owner of the Content or have been granted the right to do so) and have all necessary rights and/or licenses;
2. The Content you are posting do not violate any intellectual property rights, copyrights, patent or trademark of any third party;
3. The Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or commercial activities or unlawful activity;
4. The Content do not contain any obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive or in any way unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
5. The Content is not built in a way it could contain any virus or code to interrupt or limit the working of any computer software or hardware;
Nudity and sexual content is not allowed on the Service. Videos containing fetish or sexual content will be removed. If you find content that violates this policy, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the requirements this clause and make such records available upon our reasonable request
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Service. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By using our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
1. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password.
2. You agree not to transfer your password to any third party.
3. You must notify us immediately in case of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.